Monday, May 3, 2010

SAVE THE DATE

I am so bad at keeping up with the blogging but I promise to get better. I have actually been working with the couple featured on this Save the Date since September of last year. I can only pray to have more clients like them.

Ann-Marie and Russell have been dating for 10 years and decided it was time to tie the knot. They love going to concerts, so they wanted to make their Save the Dates a little more interesting and they decided to go with a custom ticket in their color scheme of purple. I was excited to try something different.

The tickets are not your standard sized tickets, but they make a great keepsake for your guest. The final product was printed on a metallic kunzite purple card stock and mailed in a coordinating envelope.

I will be posting the wedding invitation pictures soon! Can't wait for you to see them.


-Ms. Green

No comments:

Post a Comment