Monday, November 23, 2009

LET'S GET SCRAPPIN'

In June 2008, I had the pleasure of finally going to Vegas. We had planned this trip for months and I wanted to celebrate my graduation in style.

My mind was already set on creating a scrapbook to remember my trip. While in Vegas, I collected items from the hotel, brochures from the different places we visited and I even kept my bus ticket from riding the "Deuce" up & down the strip. When I purchased souvenirs, I made sure to get items I could use in my scrapbook as well. And I almost forgot to mention, I TOOK PLENTY OF PICTURES!

Because I know everyone doesn't feel they can be creative, this is also a service that Plus-Diva Designs offers. I chose to do an 8x8 album because each page would concentrate on 1 particular picture. You can choose do an 8x8, 8.5x11 or 12x12. Just remember to TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES!

Scrapbooks also make great gifts. Give them for Mother's or Father's Day, Birthday's, Christmas or just because. You can even give pre-made albums for an event such as a Baby Shower or Bridal Shower. They just add their pictures later. It's a gift they will never forget and can keep forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment