Sunday, November 22, 2009

MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS CARD


Ok this is something that I said I would take on in 2010, but I'm off to an early start, YEAH!! I promise to do my best to keep this up. I'm kind of late getting my Christmas Newsletter out this year (just did it) but hopefully I'll still get some orders and won't be too overwhelmed, but hey OVERWHELM ME!!

These are my favorite Christmas Cards for this year. I just think they are different and hope everyone else will too. There are more @ www.plusdivadesigns.com but I just decided to share these for today. I think it's important to be different when it comes to sending out Christmas Cards because guess what, you don't want to waste your money!! I've found that when these cards arrive, people will keep them until the next year and put them up again (or so I've been told).

I'll be back with more updates and showing more of my favorites of the day. Maybe I'll show a scrapbook page tomorrow. You never know so keep checking back to see what I'm up to and don't forget to check out the website. It's actually pretty much updated.

-Ms. Green

No comments:

Post a Comment